Saturday, May 21, 2011

A new blog!

Well, I accidentally erased my old blog. I was trying to change my email address on it. I found out there is only one way to change your email on it, and it is not obviouse. You have to make your blog a team blog and then delete your team member. If anyone needs to change there email on there blog account just ask me and I will give you the details. I will be changing it here and there so stay tuned.

Just a little update. We are moving June 3! YAY!! The home is not a lot bigger than the one we have now but it does have 3 bedrooms and a lot more storage area. We have a big backyard that is fenced in and a great patio for eating yummy food and drinking lemonade in the summer! I will post picture when we move in. I am excited and nervus at the same time. We have lived in this neighborhood for 8 years and have become very comfortable, we now the people and love the area, and now we have to start all over again. It will be worth it though, I'm sure!

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy for you guys, yet sad for me. I'll miss you here in the ward, but am glad to know you'll just be down the road in stansbury.

    ReplyDelete